Marchuk Roofing meticulously follows the best standards of roofing and repairs.
The following is an example of the service and workmanship that we guarantee all our homeowners.
- Skirt working area with ground tarps and remove 1 layer of shingles from the roof, all materials removed will be recycled and disposed of from job site.
- Inspect wood decking and repair if necessary. No extra costs if some plywood needs to be repaired or replaced up to 2 sheets.
- Supply and install metal drip edges and 4 inch color-coded metal roof edge at bottom eaves and 36 inch color-coded valley flashing.
- Eave protection: install 4 rolls of self-sealing Ice, Snow & WaterShield - Resisto 36"
- Valleys Protection: Open metal valleys with 1 parallel 1/2 row of Ice &Water Shield.
- Install premium synthetic underlay over remainder of roof
- Supply and install starter shingles at eaves and on 2 sides of valleys.
- Each full shingles will be fastened with nails of 44.5mm
- Supply and install Hip and Ridge Caps.
- Install two new attic vents on upper sections.
- Snow stops are optional.
- Reflash the chimney with new flashing and with high-quality clear UV-resistant sealant.
- Remove existing vents (2 plumbing collars and 2 goosenecks) and replace with new vents.
- Clean eavestroughs, pass leaf blower on roof to remove loose granules.
- A good cleanup will be done everyday and a thorough cleanup will be done at the end of the job.
- Accessories = Metal drip edges, Metal valleys, Goosenecks and Vents.
- Ten (10) years labour warranty and fifty (50) years or limited lifetime material warranty.
- Marchuk Roofing will be responsible for completeness of the work stated above.
- Proper insurance, job safety, workman's compensation for all staff during construction.
- No additional charge or claims shall be made to the purchaser/owner of the property unless otherwise determined with written consent from the homeowner for extra materials and unexpected labour costs.
Serving clients across Calgary, Okotoks, High River, Chestermere, Airdrie, Rocky View County, Strathmore, and surrounding areas